Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Woman's Godly Discernment Goes Down Easy With Food :)

A Woman's Godly Discernment Goes Down Easy With Food :)


     This Blog post today is going straight into the post as I have felt this to be a timely and very important post for me as i hope is the case for you as well... First of all i want to say Chuck Swindoll and his insight for living program is one of my favorite podcasts I listen to usually mornings on my walk into work.. I have been amazed at the God given abilities Mr Chuck Swindoll has... This unique and relatively obscure story he presents is taken from 1 Samuel Chapter 25 but I request that you listen to the podcast first then supplement it by the reading straight from the Bible..  I am posting the links for the second and third parts of the broadcast because I believe the second is an adequate summary of the first part of the series..  So I ask that you really listen to this podcast by Chuck Swindoll...  

Listen to this link first:



ok now if you have listened to the link above please listen to the following link:




    I have so much to say about this podcast that "hit home" with me but i will just say 


     I LOVE THE WAY GOD PROVIDED ABIGAIL WITH GODLY DISCERNMENT
     I LOVE THE WAY GOD SPOKE TO DAVID THROUGH ABIGAIL AND HE RETREATED
     I LOVE THE WAY GOD GAVE BEAUTIFUL ABIGAIL A NEW BETROTHED HUSBAND 

     I absolutely Love this story and I have always felt extremely similar to David as i often refer to myself as being "Davidesque" 

   Allowing Chuck Swindolls podcast to speak for itself I won't add much to this blog post but I felt a sense of leading to share this story as it may touch your life in a very real way..

  Please listen to this podcast and "mull" it over in your "melon"  If you are anything like me it will speak volumes to you and give you a full range of emotions/lessons you can take from this one piece of scripture...     

HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE MY JESUS :)


PEACE BE WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ..   YOU ARE VERY DEAR TO ME


servant timothy


2 comments:

  1. I listened to both of them. I have read through 1 and 2 Samuel a couple times but listening to that, I really understood Abigail there. She was so submissive to Christ and her husband. Willing to do so much as put herself in danger to save her husband's life. I really admire her. Thank you so much for sharing those teachings! I really enjoyed listening and learning from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved the ending of her being with David that made me smile... I think this story gave me so much as I listened and read 1 samuel... Glad you listened miss rachel...

    ReplyDelete