Sunday, October 14, 2012

I wanna show you this and write about that while you think about someone else....

   I start off first with a video from Francis Chan...  I might have been a little repetitious with this video from an earlier blog post but as I watched it once more I felt led to share it again with someone who might possibly be you... 

 

                As you are heading in the direction of that video I choose to turn you to another direction.....   over here over here >>>>>>>>    ok ok my A.D.D. side kicks into high gear as I formulate another sentence for you all to read...  look to the next paragraph below...



                    Have you ever been touched by someone else's life that crossed your path or brushed by your personal bubble or sphere? Changing your life dramatically through the experiences shared ?  Think about that? The impact of that such person has already entered into your brain as a thought while you read I bet....  

                          Who was it? Teacher, Mentor, Grandparent, Parent, Sibling, Relative, or friend that stuck closer than any family member ever could?


                                  To be honest with you as of right now many eligible names and faces came to my brain but i choose the most important personal life changer I can realistically, truthfully, emphatically, feel 100 percent confident in truth to say....  I choose to remember my very personal Jesus in such a way..

                                  I choose to change my whole entire being out of love, respect, adoration, hope, and purpose for a God so immensely endearing that i can't help anything less than the current life change he creates from the inside out...


ok now that i started i will continue the blog post as a part 2 really really really soon like :)  but i ask even if you haven't ever commented before it helps to me to know who you are that i might be interacting with so please i implore you to just say hi...  



Love your blogger friend Timothy     

3 comments:

  1. Love the post! Oh how I love those songs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Timothy! :) I know many people that have touched me by just seeing them live a life for Christ. It truly is so encouraging and inspiring! But Jesus is the One who never fails me even when I fail Him. His love never runs out! So merciful, gracious, and just. Thank you for this post! Always looking forward to reading them and what you share with us!I I also loved the pictures and songs you shared with us on this post!

    Keeping you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel... Haa you are good.. You kind of touched on subject matter I was going to use for part two of this post... Ty both for reading and the encouraging comments.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete